Journal of Economic Perspectives
Submissions should be made to the Editor
(email submissions are also welcomed):
Salih Turan KATIRCIOGLU, Ph.D
Professor of Economics
Department of Banking and Finance
Faculty of Business and Economics
Eastern Mediterranean University
P.O. Box: 95
Famagusta, North Cyprus
Via Mersin 10, TURKEY
The IJEP is an
international journal that aims to publish articles in all areas of economics
and finance. All papers are subjected to a blind peer-review process.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians and practitioners for publication
consideration. The journal welcomes submissions in all areas listed under the
aim and scope of the journal. Each manuscript must include at most a 250 word
abstract. Authors should list their contact information on a separate paper
and suggest JEL classification code(s) for their articles. Submissions should
be made to the Editor (Preferably electronic).
• Articles are accepted in MS-WORD or PDF format via electronic submission.
• Contributors should adhere to the format of the journal.
• All correspondence should be directed to the editor.
• All submissions should include key words up to five.
• All submissions should include the JEL classification codes. Click here for the Index
• Submission fee for each article prior to review process is 50 USD
(Effective from June 01, 2014).